Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lack of blogging

Yes I know it's been a while since I have blogged. I have made it to level 73 and got my Alchemy up to level 450. I'm plugging right along. I am currently leveling up in Borean Tundra and have finished almost all quests. I have ventured to Dragonblight to get the first flight path, so that might be my next area or I may go back to Howling Fjord and picked up where I left there.

Patch 3.2 has come out and I honestly didn't get a chance to really play last night to see much. However I did get to a alchemy trainer and grab the new transmute recipes and the new Alchemy recipes. I like to stay as current as I can with my professions. Though I need to get my Fishing up to a respectable level as well as find the Heavy Frost Weave bandage recipe and get my cooking up.

I'm pretty excited about the chance to learn one hand axes. I'll probably start running around with one in my off hand to cget that up. There are some pretty cool looking axes out there.

With that I will leave you with a couple of my new screen shots.




Arriving in Warsong Hold



A new mount?


Norrac and I hanging out on our faux mounts

No comments:

Post a Comment