Thursday, June 25, 2009

Moving along

Last night, I killed many of Ogres in Blade's Edge Mountains and once I turned in the quest, BAM I hit level 68. I've done it, I can officially head over to Nothern and actually quest. That being said, I'm not sure I"m ready to jump into the new content of Wrath of Lich King. I have so many things I want to do. I really want to get to 70 and do Kara. I never got to see it and that was all my friends use to talk about(Similar to how everyone talks about Naxx now).

Hitting 68 also lead me to the decision on what to do with my Alchemy Mastery. I thought about doing Exlir Mastery, but I went to the quest and they wanted me to head into Black Morass, which means I'd have to do Old Hillsbrad and all that. So I figured with recent removal of cooldowns to some of the old Burning Crusade transmutes (ie Primal Might) that I can take up Tranmutation for now and then change later if I want (It only cost me 4 Primal Mights for my Tranmutation Mastery). Though I haven't made any transmutes yet, I'm hoping to see how this proc works.

No comments:

Post a Comment