Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The beat goes on...

Well the last 8 days have been pretty different. Been questing with Norrac, now that we have our own accounts, and I've moved up to level 63. I've made it into Zangermarsh a sliver and I spent most of last weekend working on my professions. Got my First Aid and Lockpicking up to my level and I got my fishing up quite a bit. My Cooking along with Alchemy and Herbalism are at my level or above. In 5 levels I get to choose a Mastery in Alchemy, I'm leaning towards Potions right now. Our guild already has a Elixir person. I'm sure they might like to have Potions Mastery, that and Norrac is always hitting me up for Mana and healing potions. Well I'll leave you with a couple new screen shots.



Hanging out at the INN in Zangermarsh



Felreaver stomping on People Eater


Questing in Hellfire

No comments:

Post a Comment