Friday, May 1, 2009

Enough is enough..it's time to level



Figure it's time to start really leveling. I've played the game before as a Night Elf Rogue, so I know the ins and outs of my character. However I had been following the story line somewhat more in detail this time around and have spent WAY WAY to much time in the Auction House making gold (Have almost 500g on my toon) However people have flown by me level wise. I'm still sitting at 49 and it was time to wipe the quest log clean and move past the green quests and on to yellow and orange quests.

This took me to Un'Goro Crater. I was never a fan of the Crater on previous toons, but I know I'll be able to level pretty well there. Bad thing is the Crater is a big area for both Alliance and Horde and playing a PVP server just makes it all that much more fun.

Guess it's time to level up and get to 58 so I can actually get to Outlands so I can get some Ramparts runs in .

No comments:

Post a Comment