Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Professions.....

I've had the time to play, not nearly as much as my significant other. She's leveled herself up to level 43 in about 3 weeks, pretty impressive since I'm at level 43 since the middle of December. Guess it's time to put the old nose to the grind stone get some levels.

Recently I've been putting a lot of time into my Professions. My Alchemy and Herbalism is at 275 and cooking and First Aid are over 225. Fishing I've been slacking a bit as I'm just above 150 but I'll continue to work on that.

Just recently picked up the Transmute Mithril to Truesilver and transmute Arcanite bars. Both are decent money makers. I also grabbed the Ghost Dye Recipe and Goblin Rocket Fuel. I think I know most of the recipes I can at my level and I check the Auction House everyday for Alchemy Recipes.

Right now most of the herbs I need are in areas higher than my level, which makes it harder to level but still make it interesting. Time to start doing some of the Dungeons (ie Scarlet Monestary, Uldaman, Etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment