Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The quest begins...

In a way it does. I have been a WOW (World of Warcraft, for those that don't know) Player for a couple years. I leveled a Night Elf Rogue to 70 before WOTLK (Wrath of the Lich King). I have sense started a new Rogue. A Blood Elf Rogue and am leveling her up on Tichondrius.

I like to play the game in character some what, so some of this blog will just be in my character, giving daily activities or building her backstory. Some of the Blog will be me just talking about my build or giving my advice on the Rogue Class (as well as other classes I have played, I've played a Druid for a short time and a Hunter both Night Elf.)

This will just be a blog to talk about Warcraft and have some fun. So check back from time to time and see my progress..

For those that are curious...my Rogue's name is Eiramamme (Named after one of my step daughters actually it's her name spelled backwards) and you check my amory page out
here

No comments:

Post a Comment