Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why a Rogue?

I get the question a lot of times. Why did I roll a rogue. It was the class that seemed the most fun to play. I mean think about it. A rogue can walk in Stealth, Can decide when he wants to go into battle for the most part, and we basicly get to scope out the situation before we react to it.

When it comes to PVP these are great advantages. I can sit and watch as you move from target to target and wait for the moment when you are engaged in battle or when your health is low and drop the boom on you. Don't think that's fair? I'm a rogue, I don't do fair. Granted if I'm the one that doesn't get the drop, I'm probably toast.

All in all, I've tried other classes. I had a Mage, wasn't really that much fun and I had a Hunter which was fun, but it wasn't as fun as the rogue. I'm going to eventually try other classes. I really want to try to heal, but I don't see any other class holding a candle to the Rogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment